- Double layered 12oz Rip Stop Canvas
- Double layered Stainless steel wire mesh sandwiched between the canvas
- Kevlar layer with heat resistance of up to 350°C
- Velcro Closure
- Stainless steel eyelets at each end for attachment, and can also be used to join multiple rope protectors
- The ultimate in flexible rope protection.
Technicians should always ensure precautions are taken to prevent damage to anchor lines when they are in use. Hazards such as sharp edges, abrasive surfaces, corrosive substances and heat sources are common in the workplace and may damage ropes which may come into contact with them or close proximity.
Wherever possible, any hazard that could cause damage to the anchor lines should be removed. Technicians should utilise the hierarchical approach when identifying rope protection and edge management methodology, which prioritises the removal of hazards before considering avoidance through rigging methods or mitigation through rope protection.