Looking for a well priced, comfortable harness that ticks all the compliance boxes. If you're burning out harnesses within 2 years of use, this alternative will literally save you $$$$'s.
Fully adjustable harness for rope access with a padded wide waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps. Suitable also for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situations. The variant of the EXPERT 3D harness with easy-lock buckles.
Harness will be supplied with chest ascender and Ringo semi permanent attatchment ring.
- shoulder straps can be totally removed and the harness can be used as a sit harness only
- super comfortable wide waist belt padding provides maximum comfort when working at height
- strength webbing on the waist belt is stitched in the way that at normal working situation the body weight is absorbed by the padding only
- reflective strap and printing on the waist belt and a reflective strap on the shoulder padding increase the visibility in dark working conditions (the black version of the harness is not equipped with the reflective elements)
- anatomic leg loops and waist belt are covered with strong PES fabric providing high abrasion resistance
- standard easy-lock buckles enable smooth adjustment
- OXY triple lock carabiner used for connection of shoulder straps to the main point to increase the space for chest ascender attachment
- chest ascender smart fixation system with a plastic cover on the OXY carabiner increasing the durability of the webbing (works best with CAM CLEAN)
- shoulders straps and leg loops are independently adjustable
- narrowed padding and webbing on the shoulder straps in a neck area enhance comfortable work
- front and back attachment points for fall arrest according to EN 361 marked with additional “A“ marking
- flat rear attachment point does not bear on users back when carrying backpack or breathing apparatus
- front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358
- all steel components finished with E-coating for higher corrosion resistance
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg
- heavier items up to 35 kg can be attached to the webbing on the waist belt
- additional loops on the waist belt and leg loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear organization
- wide elastic band at left shoulder strap for the gear attachment (e.g. transmitter)
- slots at the waist belt for PORTER tool holder to carry your industrial tools
- shoulder attachment points for confined space rescue according to EN 1497