IRATA Half day
$180 | Introduction | Refresher | VOC
Time & Location
11 Mar 2021, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
39/17 Cairns St, Loganholme QLD 4129, Australia
About the Event
This course is an IRATA Introduction/ Refresher training/ VOC
Start Wednesday during our scheduled courses:
Thur: 0800 - 1200 ($180)
Unscheduled course weeks:
0800 - 1200 ($360)
Pre course materials and outcome:
People who can attend introduction training:
- Public who're interested in a trial session to get a feel for Rope Access.
- Candidates who're looking for self development
- Candidates who're planning to attend a full IRATA course, but would like additional training.
Candidates that should attend refresher training:
- Rope access Technicians not engaged in rope access work for six months or more should attend refresher training.
- As little time is available on upgrade courses for refresher training, pre-course evaluation is recommended to verify the candidates’ current level of competence.
- If rope access Technicians are not using rope access techniques regularly, they should be evaluated for competence prior to the commencement of operational duties.
- Refresher training in particular techniques may be required and the amount of operational supervision necessary afterwards may need to be adjusted, depending on the outcome of the risk assessment.
The training should be appropriate for each individual and should be recorded in his or her logbook (see ICOP [TC-102] Part 2, 188.8.131.52).
a) shall be carried out by an IRATA Level 3 rope access Technician;
b) shall not be carried out during operational duties;
c) may involve the need to undergo a full training course.
Note: Graviteq has the facilities to conduct refresher training at all levels. The price advertised is charged per day. Graviteq always try to complete your refresher training in a timely manner, but if the need to complete multiple days refresher training is required your course fees may increase.
Candidates that should attend a VOC:
- Techniciand who're begining Rope Access work with an employer who requires additional evidance to verify ones competancy.
Refresher / VOC training$180.00
Refresher / VOC training$360.00