Rope Access refresher / VOC
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is an IRATA Refresher/VOC training day
Students may also use this time to learn for personal development.
Start Wednesday during our scheduled courses:
Wed: 0800 - 1200 ($180)
Thur: 0800 - 1200 ($180)
Unscheduled course weeks:
0800 - 1200 ($360)
Pre course materials and outcome:
IRATA Refresher training is intended to revise and update knowledge and skills. Refresher training does not include an assessment or a new certificate.
Candidates that should attend refresher training:
- Rope access Technicians not engaged in rope access work for six months or more should attend refresher training.
- As little time is available on upgrade courses for refresher training, pre-course evaluation is recommended to verify the candidates’ current level of competence.
- If rope access Technicians are not using rope access techniques regularly, they should be evaluated for competence prior to the commencement of operational duties.
- Refresher training in particular techniques may be required and the amount of operational supervision necessary afterwards may need to be adjusted, depending on the outcome of the risk assessment.
The training should be appropriate for each individual and should be recorded in his or her logbook (see ICOP [TC-102] Part 2, 184.108.40.206).
a) shall be carried out by an IRATA Level 3 rope access Technician;
b) shall not be carried out during operational duties;
c) may involve the need to undergo a full training course.
Note: Graviteq has the facilities to conduct refresher training at all levels. The price advertised is charged per day. Graviteq always try to complete your refresher training in a timely manner, but if the need to complete multiple days refresher training is required your course fees may increase.
- IRATA Training$180$1800$0
- IRATA Training$360$3600$0