Loganholme - EXTRA Training
Training credits apply to full IRATA course with Graviteq Brisbane
Time & Location
10 Jan 2023, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Unit 39/17 Cairns St, Loganholme QLD 4129, Australia
About the Event
This EXTRA training is for all learners.
- New (no experience)
- Looking for self-evaluation
- Try before you buy
- Additional training for upgrade levels
- Additional training for non-English speakers
- Additional training for learners who may find intense physical and theoretical training overwhelming
Credits from this course may apply to the following:
IRATA Training course:
You can use this as credit in completing 1 of 5 days of IRATA training and assessment.
Verification of competency (VOC):
Normally by request of employer.
Refresher / pre training:
Recommended for upgrading levels.
Condition to apply credit:
- Candidates must complete a full scheduled EXTRA training day
- Candidates must book a full course with-in 7 days of attending their EXTRA training day
- Candidates must attend their full IRATA course with-in 60 days of EXTRA training day
Candidates who meet the above may attend a further 4 days training and assessment at a reduced price.
Please speak to your training about additional training options.
Pre course materials and outcome:
IRATA Refresher training is intended to revise and update knowledge and skills. Refresher training does not include an assessment or a new certificate.
Candidates that should attend refresher training:
- Rope access Technicians not engaged in rope access work for six months or more should attend refresher training.
- As little time is available on upgrade courses for refresher training, pre-course evaluation is recommended to verify the candidates’ current level of competence.
- If rope access Technicians are not using rope access techniques regularly, they should be evaluated for competence prior to the commencement of operational duties.
- Refresher training in particular techniques may be required and the amount of operational supervision necessary afterwards may need to be adjusted, depending on the outcome of the risk assessment.
The training should be appropriate for each individual and should be recorded in his or her logbook (see ICOP [TC-102] Part 2, 184.108.40.206).
a) shall be carried out by an IRATA Level 3 rope access Technician;
b) shall not be carried out during operational duties;
c) may involve the need to undergo a full training course.
Note: Graviteq has the facilities to conduct refresher training at all levels. The price advertised is charged per day. Graviteq always try to complete your refresher training in a timely manner, but if the need to complete multiple days refresher training is required your course fees may increase.
Try before you buy
Day 1 - IRATA Practical trial Credits may apply to full course$250.00
IRATA VOC training
$250 includes one day of VOC training.$250.00
$250 includes one day of refresher$250.00