Loganholme - Work safely at heights RIIWHS204E
$249 | Training and assessment provided by Osten Group $130 | Graviteq Technician SALE
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Blended/ Online and physical location
About the Event
RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
Nationally recognised units of competency
This Work at height course required study and theory components to be completed at home. Evidence of your practical assessment will be collected during your IRATA training course.
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competency course and specifies the outcomes required to carry out Work safely at heights in accordance with RIIWHS204E.
· Work safely at height technician shall be capable of performing works at height in a safe manner.
· Regulations and legislation
· Australian Standards
· Correct use of ladders and ladder safety training
· Fall restraint systems, selection of equipment and correct use
· Work positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
· Fall arrest / fall restraint systems
· Correct use of energy absorbing lanyards
· Risk assessment and hazard identification
· Correct use and selection of equipment
· Anchor systems and commonly used anchor
3 hr online
1 day minimum (approximately 4 hours)
On completion, students will revieve a digital Statement of attainment via email (SOA may take upto 7 days after completion to process).
- You're required to a complete this Student Activity Book before arriving onsite.
- A short literacy and numeracy test will be required onsite.
- Candidates must be over 15 years of age and be physically and mentally prepared to work at height. Please note IRATA attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- Course Delivery mode: Learning online, Theory and practical assessment onsite.
Our Work safely at height courses are delivered by our nationally accredited TAE certified staff, under a third party agreement with Osten Group (RTO 40776 ).
The assessment will be carried out during your IRATA training. Candidates will be assessed on all aspects stated in the Training package delivered by Graviteq.
Candidates who're deemed competent will be issued a Statement by Osten Group (RTO 40776 )
$249.00 pp for public courses. Contact us for group bookings
This certification has not official expiry date, but is recommended by some employers to revalidate every 2 years. Please check with your employer before scheduling a revalidation with us.
39/17 Cairns St, Loganholme Qld 4129
- Ticket type
Graviteq IRATA student
Special - 47% off when you book a full IRATA training course with GraviteqPrice$130.00