Shylo Baker - TAE:RIIWHS204E
Work Safely at Heights
About this package
RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
Nationally recognised units of competency
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competency course and specifies the outcomes required to carry out Work safely at heights in accordance with RIIWHS204E.
· Work safely at height technician shall be capable of performing works at height in a safe manner.
· Regulations and legislation
· Australian Standards
· Correct use of ladders and ladder safety training
· Fall restraint systems, selection of equipment and correct use
· Work positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
· Fall arrest / fall restraint systems
· Correct use of energy absorbing lanyards
· Risk assessment and hazard identification
· Correct use and selection of equipment
· Anchor systems and commonly used anchor
1 day minimum (approximately 7 hours)
A short literacy and numeracy test will be required. Candidates must be over 15 years of age and be physically and mentally prepared to work at height.
Course Delivery mode - Theory and practical assessment
Our Work safely at height courses are delivered by our nationally accredited TAE certified staff
Candidates who're deemed competent will be issued a Statement of attainment
Student learner guide
Power Point presentation